- -Working as Demi-soloist dancer in the National Theater of Prague
- -Performing in the “Teatro alla Scala” (Milan)
- -Worked for the National Theater of Brno
- -Danced for work or in tour with the ballet companies in the most important theaters like Teatro alla Scala(Milan)Opera Garnier(Paris),Teatro Carlo Felice(Genova) and many others in Italy,Czech Republic,Slovakia,Germany,Spain,France and Denmark.
- -Dancing in the Ballets of the most important choreographers like W.Forsythe,G.Balanchine,J.Kylian,A.Ekman,R.Nureyev,Y.Vamosh,V.Medvedev, K.Pastor,U.Scholz,P.Zuska,J.Kodet,C.Soto,J.Torres,R.Strajner,M.Pеtipa,A.Bournonville and many others
- -Teaching ballet classes in some workshops, ballet schools and giving a private classes to kids and adults.
- -Dancing in ballet Galas and international Festivals.
- -Nominated in the “Thalia Prize” for the role of Danceny (“Les liaisons dangereuses” by K.Pastor)
- -Honor Roll of the Excellence in Italy after winning the ballet competition ‘’Premio Delle Arti’’ in Rome
- -2nd place in the ballet competitions MAB(Maria Antonietta Berlusconi) and International Ballet competition of Brno
- -«La Scala Ballet Academy» 2001-2008. Studing by Leonid Nikonov. On 31st May 2008 he received his diploma at La Scala Ballet School in ballet and contemporary dancing.
- -Participant of many important festivals and ballet workshops with famous ballet teachers.